Miramar Fall Newsletter
Welcome to the Miramar Royale family! Thanks for signing up for our newsletter. This newsletter will keep you well informed of what is going on at the Mirmar Royale as well as provide some insight as to what the future holds for our amazing building and you! If you have any questions, at any time, for any reason, you can reach the office manager during normal operating hours, simply by dialing 1-772-229-3673
The proposed 2017 budget is enclosed. The Budget Meeting is scheduled for Dec. 7, 2016 at 1:00 in the social room.
The proposed 2017 budget maintenance fees are to remain the same as 2016.
- Stacks 1, 2, 3 & 5 are $1,908.00
- Stack 4 is $1,723.00
- Unit 103 is $1,431.00
- Garages are $ 231.00, per quarter.
The Board strongly suggest you have someone monitor your unit if you will be out for an extended period of time. Also, please give the office the name and number of your monitor in case of emergency.
The Board needs volunteers to serve on an association disciplinary committee. Please give your name to the office.
Major Summer Projects:
- Restoration of the cooling tower to give it another 10-15 years of use
- Completion of the Verizon cell tower installation
- Gate code is available by calling the main office – 1-772-229-3673.
- Owner or their contractors are responsible for removing the flooring in the elevator & pads if they are using them after maintenance staff is off duty at 1;00 pm.
- All owners should have leak detectors by their ac and hot water tanks.
- Check the age of your hot water tank, they tend to rust out between 8-10 years and should be replaced.
- Please give/remind guest of the condominium rules and ask them to sign in, especially if you are not here with them.
Thanks for reading the Fall Newsletter. In the future we will be providing fun things happening in our area during the upcoming months. Being at the beach is one thing, living at the beach is another. Get out there and have some fun!